- Setting goals and beginning with the end in mind
- Tips on how to set prices for your product or service
- Strategies for moving forward in your business
- How lonely entrepreneurship can be and what we do to overcome it
- The one thing you need to be doing when going live on Facebook or Periscope in order to get more engagement
- “Entrepreneur mindset: Entrepreneurs are willing to do the thing that most people are not willing to do – their willingness to step out of that fear.”
- “I wish somebody would have told me about all the legal aspects of things. What I should do from an early on stand point with the contracts, trademarks and all that.”
- “Sometimes you just don’t know if they’re trustworthy so you just watch, and watch, and you watch and realize ok, they are trustworthy.
- “I rather take the risk and fail or succeed than to automatically fail because I didn’t take the risk.”
Connect with Keenya at www.keenyakelly.com
Check out the Facebook Live Keenya and I did after the show here
Discover even more about this guest and all of my other guests at YesToEntrpreneurship.com/podcast
***Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and leave a review.***
Background on the podcast
Yes to Entrepreneurship is a podcast for anyone who is thinking about starting their own business or is already running one. This show features entrepreneurs who meet and talk about business, life, and how it all plays out.
Imagine sitting at a coffee shop and overhearing the people next to you talk about entrepreneurship – that’s exactly what this show is about. Swing by and drop in on our conversations - you're bound to pick up a thing or two!