In this episode, we talked about
- Web design and the $300 website vs $1,500 website
- Educating the client and setting the right expectations at the beginning
- Why it's all about gaining clarity in terms of what is your business about?
- Stepping up your level of professionalism
- Scope creeping and isolation playground
- Building relationships, providing good customer service and winning over your competition
- Blogging and why you are not getting comments
- This episode is jam packed
- “You have to find a way to make it work”
- "I started on a budget "
- "Usually they (clients) reach out for help after they’re out of cash”
- "That level of professionalism invites them (clients) to step it up”
- “People are not getting their content ready at all”
- "How does the person feel when doing business with you”
- "I need to cater to what truly matters”
- "Run your own race and be intentional about it”
- "It's about building relationships”
- “The bottom line is, whichever platform you choose, there is a learning curve”
- “It’s about getting to know the person”
- “Simplicity is key!”
- “What am I really, really good at?”
- “You cannot give to others what you are not giving to yourself”
Connect with Webly at www.WeblyAlfred.com
Discover even more about this guest and all of my other guests at YesToEntrpreneurship.com/podcast
***Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and leave a review.***
Background on the podcast
Yes to Entrepreneurship is a podcast for anyone who is thinking about starting their own business or is already running one. This show features entrepreneurs who meet and talk about business, life, and how it all plays out.
Imagine sitting at a coffee shop and overhearing the people next to you talk about entrepreneurship – that’s exactly what this show is about. Swing by and drop in on our conversations - you're bound to pick up a thing or two!