In this episode we talked about:
- Spending too much time on social media and how to make it count
- Coming up with a title for yourself
- The BSQ Method
- Changing and just trying things
- The true essence of what an entrepreneur is
- "The creative outlet for me – Instagram"
- "Because I'm a creative at heart, I understand other creatives"
- "Don't compare my stage 10 with your just starting out"
- "You grow and evolve"
- "You have to give people time to get to know who you are"
Connect with Famira at www.famiragreen.com
*Update: I transitioned from Freedcamp and Slack to just using Trello. If you would like to learn more about Trello check out "Trello boards: The only way to stay organized."
Questions I ask prior to meeting:
Business/Brand/Blog name:: FAMIRA Media Group
Who are you/what role do you play in your business?: CEO
Tell me a little bit about yourself:: I'm a Creative Brand Strategist. I help women Mission-Driven and Social Entrepreneurs and Creatives use the power of storytelling and visual branding to create a brand that allows them to create influence, impact, and income while being inspiring.
What are the 2 biggest challenges you have with entrepreneurship: 1. Truly understanding my purpose and then how to translate that into my business.
1. Truly understanding my purpose and then how to translate that into my business.
2. How to harness all these 1000s of ideas that I get only a daily basis.
We are at the local coffee shop down the street and I'm about to leave. Tell me 3 things you want me to walk away with from our meeting:
1. Never be afraid to tell your story, tell it often, and tell it how you want to.
2. There is NO BOX so #BeDifferent #BrandDifferent
3. Systems build a Business; Stories build a Brand
Favorite drink: Sprite
Name a place you would like to be at right now for this interview (we won't actually be there, but it's always nice to pretend right?): Nectar Island
Favorite quote:: The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision. - Helen Keller